Applications are invited for Junior Executive- Programme (Executive Education) at IIM Nagpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 28 October.
Qualification, & Requirements:
- Post-Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% academic performance is a must from a recognized university/ Institute or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
- Multitasking and proficiency in computer operations like Excel (especially excel), database Management, MS windows & MS Office is must.
- Be a self-starter and take initiative, follow-up and drive activity. The candidate applying for the above position must be a citizen of India.
- Handling Accounting processes like bill entries, periodical reports and budget preparations will be an added advantage.
Experience: Post qualification experience of minimum 02 years in Academic Administration, Executive Education space, project coordination / hospitality industry is preferred. Experience from an institute of national repute like IIMs, IITs or similar institutes will be added advantage.
Age: Min. 25 years as on the last date of application.
- Excellent use of MS – Office tools such as MS- Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other productivity tools is essential.
- The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills & multi-tasking abilities and ability to interact with senior leadership.
- The candidate may be tested on the computer skills as required for the position during the interview process.
- Positive attitude, a detail orientation and ability to interact with multiple stake-holders not limited to Faculty members, internal departments, client organizations, participants / executives from corporate, govt & PSUs and vendors.
- Should be confident & self-motivated, should have a capability of being a team player and resourceful in managing challenges.
- End to end coordination of programmes assigned which includes planning, promotion (if needed), scheduling, execution & account closure.
- Supporting preparation of proposals as per client requirements and following up till conversion to programme.
- Coordinate with Programme Director and faculty of the each programme for scheduling, reading materials and other academic related support before and during the programme.
- Regular follow up with partner agencies in terms of update on nominations, acceptance letters, confirmation and ensuring smooth delivery of programmes through online platforms.
- Smooth interaction / coordination with internal departments like stores & purchase, accounts, communication, admin etc… to ensure relevant support for programme delivery.
- Payment process from invoice stage till realization from participants (OEPs & FDPs) / Clients (CEPs) / Partner(s) (BLPs)
- Preparation of vouchers, scrutinize correctness of bills and claims, allocate expenditure to correct account heads with respect to Executive Education Programmes
- Facilities booking – Classrooms, Participants (including visiting faculty) stay, food & refreshments. Inauguration and Valediction arrangements.
- Logistics – case procurement, programme kit, travel for participants & (visiting) faculty, Group Photo, Meals & refreshments, special dinner, field visit etc…
- Budget preparation and approval
- Ensuring the best environment for both faculty and participants though out the programme duration of inside and outside class for best outcome.
- Inauguration & Valediction including feedback collection.
- Feedback collation and sharing with Programme Director(s) and faculty.
- Payments to visiting faculty and other vendors against invoices received.
- Alumni registration and activating the status.
- Preparing expenses statement and close the work order / programme account as per the policy and distribute remuneration to faculty.
- Closing the programme folder in all aspects and archiving it for future reference.
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by 5:00 PM of October 28, 2021.
Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of up to One year on third party / IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further based on performance / satisfactory discharge of duties and institute’s requirements.
Click here to view official details of Junior Executive- Programme (Executive Education) at IIM Nagpur.
You may also be interested in: