Applications are invited for Junior Executive IT and EKC at IIM Nagpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 31 August 2021.
The selected candidate will assist in maintaining the ICT infrastructure of the institute. Activities include monitoring and basic troubleshooting in ICT Peripherals, Server- cloud based and inhouse, software and networks, coordination with ICT service providers and vendors, Assist in ICT procurement, maintenance and support for e-databases in the library.
- Qualification & Skills: Graduation in IT or Electronics or CSE from a reputed institute is a must. Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal. Must have proven experience in academic institutions. Excellent use of MS-Office tools such as MS-Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience as per job description.
- Age: Less than 32 years.
- Server- Cloud and inhouse
- ICT peripherals maintenance
- Assist in ICT procurement and maintain record of ICT peripherals
- Assisting the students
- Software installation and trouble shooting
- maintenance and support for e-databases
Interested candidates are advised to apply online on IIM Nagpur website latest by 5:00 PM of 31st August 2021.
Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of up to One year on third party / IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further based on performance / satisfactory discharge of duties and institute’s requirements.
You may also be interested in: