Applications are invited for Junior Executive- ICT and E-Resources at IIM Nagpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 22 October.
The selected candidate will assist in maintaining the ICT infrastructure of the institute. Activities include monitoring and basic troubleshooting in ICT Peripherals, Server- cloud based and in-house, software and networks, coordination with ICT service providers and vendors, Assist in ICT procurement, maintenance and support for e-databases in the library.
Qualification & Skills:
- Graduation in IT or Electronics or CSE from a reputed institute or Diploma in IT/ Electronics/Computer Science is a must.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Must have proven experience in academic institutions. Excellent use of MS-Office tools such as MS-Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Experience: Graduation preferably in IT/ Electronics/Computer Science with 3 years of relevant experience OR Diploma in IT/ Electronics/ Computer Science with 5 years of relevant experience.
Age: Less than 40 years.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting of Server- Cloud and inhouse
- ICT peripherals maintenance
- Assist in ICT procurement and maintain record of ICT peripherals
- Software installation and trouble shooting
- Troubleshooting of Network
- Maintenance and support for e-databases
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by 5:00 PM on October 22, 2021.
Selected candidate will be offered a contractual appointment on third party/IIMN contract for a period of one year on a consolidated monthly salary between Rs. 38,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-. The contract may be extended further based on the performance /satisfactory discharge of duties and institute’s requirements.
Click here to view the official notification of Junior Executive- ICT and E-Resources at IIM Nagpur.
You may also be interested in: