Online applications are invited for the job of Junior Engineers (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical/Horticulture) on a Contract basis by the Urban Local Bodies Department of Haryana. Apply online by March 29
Number of Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 87.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 6.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 14.
- Junior Engineer (Horticulture): 10
Minimum Rs. 8100/- per month.
17 years to 45 years for General Category.
For Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Junior Engineer
- B.Tech./ Bachelor in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from any recognized University approved by the University Grants Commission and from All India Council for Technical Education or Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineering Civil/Mechanical/Electrical); OR
- Passed three years National Certificate (Theoretical) Course in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (Diploma) conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or any other institution recognized by Haryana Govt.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Metric Standard or higher education.
For Horticulture Junior engineer
- B.Sc. (Agricultural) with Horticulture as a specialization.
- Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Metric Standard.
Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical)
- General: Male- Rs. 150; Female- Rs. 75.
- SC/BC candidates of Haryana only: Male- Rs. 35; Female- Rs. 18.
- Start Date of Online Application: March 5.
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: March 29, 05:00 pm.
- Closing date for deposit of fee through online: April 4, 05:00 pm.
Click here to start the application.