Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, invites online application for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil /Electrical Mechanical), Assistant Grade II (Hindi), Steno Grade II, Typist (Hindi)and Assistant Grade III (General/Accounts/Technical/Depot).
Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering/Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
- Degree in Civil Engineering Or Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering Or Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering.
- One year of experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
Pay: 11,100-29,950 per month.
On the basis of an online test which will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams.
SC /ST/PwBD/Serving Defence Personnel/Ex-Serviceman and Women are exempted from the fee.
- Last Date & time for submission of Online Application and payment of fees: March 30.
- Availability of Admit Cards for download: 15 days prior to announced date of examination.
- Date of Online Test: Will be announced on the website tentatively in the month of April/May 2019.
Click here to apply.
For any complaints, visit the Candidate Grievance Redressal system here.