Applications are invited for Junior Associate (Finance & Accounts) at IIT Mandi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 8 October.
Launched in 2016, IIT Mandi Catalyst is the first Technology Business Incubator (TBI) in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Catalyst offers a startup destination that is peaceful yet vibrant, low cost and yet hi-tech, and sans long commutes – probably the best place to put minds to ideas.
Supported by DST [GoI], HPCED, Vishal Bharat Comnet, Chennai, and MeitY, Catalyst supports technology-based startups focused on economic and/or social impacts. IIT Mandi Catalyst is a Section 8 non-profit company and hence a separate legal entity from IIT Mandi.
The person in this role will assist in handling and maintaining paperwork relating to processing payments/invoices, preparing financial records and reports, and reconciling bank statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Management. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant hands-on accounting experience. More experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Functional knowledge of accounting software Tally
- Recording day-to-day financial transactions in Journal
- Maintaining and managing records of financial transactions
- Preparing and maintaining purchase orders, invoices, and payment orders
- Preparing financial statements, reports, utilization certificates
- Conducting reconciliation of banking transactions
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- Analyzing financial information in order to identify discrepancies
- Performing such other duties as required as per the needs of the company.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Compensation will range between INR 15000-INR 25000 per month based on relevant experience and suitability/fit. Suitable shared hostel accommodation on campus may be provided to the outstation candidates, based on availability, and on a paid basis.
You may also be interested in: