Applications are invited for JRF Under WT-DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 20 June 2021.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the post of Junior Research Fellow on contract basis for the WT-DBT project entitled “Designing and validating an algorithm to determine etiological agents associated with acute encephalitis syndrome in pediatric patients” in the Department of Neurovirology.
- Essential: Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Virology/ Biotechnology with at least 60% marks
- Preferred: i) Prior experience of working in the area of Infectious diseases. ii) Candidates with experience of performing serological assays like ELISA and molecular tests (Real time PCR). iii) Experience in flow cytometry.
- Age: Up to 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants and 3 years (up to 31 years) to get OBC (Noncreamy coating)
Initial appointment will be for 6 months which will be extendable depending on satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply by sending their resume and marks cards by email to virologynimhans[at]gmail.com.
Last date for receipt of the relevant documents is 20/06/2021.
Rs. 31,000/- pm consolidated.
Click here to view the official notification for JRF Under WT-DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in:
- JRF (Under DBT Funded Project) at ICGEB, New Delhi: Apply by June 27
- Project Linked Persons (Science) at ISI Kolkata [2 Positions]: Apply by June 30