Candidates are invited for Walk-In-Interview for selection to the post of JRF Under State Government Funded Project at the Department of Biochemistry, University of Lucknow.
About University of Lucknow
The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a public state university based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of higher education in India.
“Use of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) for nutraceutical enhancement in pearl millet (Pennisatum glaucum (L.) R. Br.)”
Nature of the post
The position is strictly temporary for a period of five months and 26 days or co-terminus with the project.
M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Life Science
Consolidated pay of Rs. 34,000/-(Rupees Thirty-Four Thousand only) per month.
Application & Interview
- The Candidates shall report for interview at Department of Biochemistry, University of Lucknow, Lucknow, Pin-226007 at 3:00 PM.
- Candidates have to submit an application along with the CV and attested copies of documents in support of identity, age, category, education, experience, etc. at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. Kusum Yadav, Principal Investigator
Click here to view the official notification for JRF Under State Government Funded Project at University of Lucknow.
You may also be interested in:
- JRF (Microbiology/Bioinformatics) Under SERB Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi: Apply by Nov 30
- Junior Research Fellow at Tezpur University, Assam: Apply by Nov 22