Applications are invited for JRF Under SERB Sponsored Project at IIIT Bangalore for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 2 July 2021.
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Science and Engineering Research Board-Power, sponsored project bearing the sanction number SPG/2020/000198 at International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT-B).
|1||Modeling, Optimization, and Channel Estimation of Intelligent Reflecting Surface (IRS)-Assisted Underlay Spectrum Sharing for 6G||Key Activities|
|2||Name of the position||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
Essential: M.E/ M.Tech in ECE/ EE/ CSE/ IT/ IN or Equivalent B.Tech candidates with exceptional qualification record may also be considered.
- Basic knowledge of wireless communication, digital communication, and probability/statistics
- Strong programming knowledge in MATLAB
- Good English and technical paper writing skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in wireless communications, analytical modelling, constrained-optimization problem solving, and publications in reputed journals/conferences.
Age limit: Maximum up to 28 years as on the closing date of the application (Age may be relaxed for exceptional candidates).
Please fill the JRF application using the Google form link. Please upload soft Copies of 10th, 12th, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Project and Job experience certificates and marksheets along with updated Curriculum Vitae in PDF format using the upload option of the above google form. Google form-based applications must be completely filled without leaving any sections.
Incomplete/wrongly filled application forms will be treated as invalid in the shortlisting process of applications. Please note that only above google form-based applications will be considered and applications sent via email will not be entertained for further process of selection.
Rs 31,000/- month. No other allowance is admissible.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of JRF Under SERB Sponsored Project at IIIT Bangalore.
You may also be interested in:
- JRF (Electronics and Communication Engineering) Under SERB-DST Funded Project at NIT Jalandhar: Apply by June 4
- Project Assistant (Mobile Application Developer) at IIIT Naya Raipur: Apply by June 12
- JRF at RCB, Faridabad: Apply by June 9