Applications are invited for JRF Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 10 January.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the SERB-DST sponsored project in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Optimal Solution Evaluation
- Sponsored Agency: SERB-DST, (Govt. of India) New Delhi.
- No. of posts 01: (One)
- Duration: 09 months or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Principal Investigator (P.I): Dr. Anupam Biswas
- Age Limit: 35 Years
- Essential Qualification: BE/BTech and ME/MTech in CSE/IT. NET/GATE qualified.
- Desirable Experience: Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred.
Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up applications along with C.V and other relevant documents to Dr. Anupam Biswas, PI, Dept. of CSE, NIT Silchar through email: anupam[at]cse.nits.ac.in with subject line “Application for the post of JRF under the SERB project” on or before 10-January-2022.
Interview date: 20-Jan-2022, Time: 10:30 AM, Dept of CSE. If pandemic conditions and Government regulations prevailed at the time of interview, it will be conducted through online mode, which will be notified in due course of time.
Rs. 31, 000/- per month for first two years as JRF and Rs. 35, 000/- per month for third year as SRF.
You may also be interested in: