Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry of the Institute. Selected candidate will enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
- Name of the Temporary Pos:t Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
- Name of the Research Project: “Formation and Dissolution of Iron Mineral in Ferritin Protein Nanocage: Impact of Oxoanions and Intrinsic Electron Relay Stations”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency: SERB
- Tenure of the Project: 03 years
- Tenure of the Assignment: 03 years (based on the performance) OR completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Essential Qualifications and experience: M. Sc. in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Nanoscience & Nanotechnology/ Industrial Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry. First division throughout career. Candidate should be NET or GATE qualified
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences: Basic knowledge on Protein Chemistry and Spectroscopies.
Eligible candidates may apply within 30.12.2020. The candidates are required to send the complete filled up application form (soft copy) to beherarabi[at]nitrkl.ac.in.
Prof. Rabindra Kumar Behera
Call: 0661 – 246 2980, 95834 84878