Applications are invited for the Junior Research Fellow (one post) in the SERB funded project titled “Direct and Indirect Measurements on Electrocaloric Effect in ABO3-type Perovskite Structured Materials for Next Generation Refrigeration Technology” in the laboratory of Dr. Satyendra Singh, Special Centre for Nanoscience (SCNS), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Essential Qualifications: The applicant must have M.Sc/ M.Tech degree in Physics/Materials Science with a minimum of 55 % marks and should have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET or GATE. Additionally, the candidate should have at-least one year experimental work experience in the Physics/Materials Science laboratory.
- Desirable Qualifications: Candidates having previous experience in synthesis and characterization of ceramics with knowledge of Electrocaloric Effect are strongly encouraged to apply.
Rs. 31,000/- plus 24% HRA per month (As per SERB norms).
The post is co-terminus with the project and the selected candidate will be appointed on a purely temporary basis initially for a period of one year which will be renewed, based on satisfactory performance, for a maximum period of three years.
Interested candidates may send their applications by email only. Hard copies of applications will not be accepted. Applications must include the following:
- cover letter with recent Photograph,
- brief resume mentioning the name, date of birth, names of father and mother, AADHAR number, telephone/ mobile no., email address, permanent and correspondence address
- details of education career/essential qualifications (starting from high school or equivalent),
- desirable qualifications,
- previous work experience,
- self-attested copies of certificates and
- name, phone number, email and address of two referees, in only one consolidated PDF file.
Applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com latest by 05.02.2021. The subject line of the email should read as “Application for the Post of JRF in SERB Project”.
Dr. Satyendra Singh