Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the post of JRF to work on the R&D project titled “Design and Development of GaN HEMT Based LNA for L5 and S-band IRNSS Receiver” supported by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST, New Delhi. The selected candidate will be appointed initially for one year (on contract) and the services will be extended for next year based on the performance review.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, also known as NITK Surathkal, formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College, is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore.
Area of Specialization
RF & Analog IC Design
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Information Technology/Information Science Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering and M. Tech./MS(R)/M.E./equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering/VLSI Design/RF & Microwave Engg with expertise in Analog IC design, RF circuit and systems and Microwave circuits.
- Candidates must have at least 6.5/10 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university as a full time program. Applicant must be GATE qualified.
- A good GATE score will be an added advantage. Those who are appearing for M. Tech/ME last semester may also apply. Proof of M. Tech/ME certificate has to be provided during the time of interview.
Not more than 28 Years. Age relaxation will be provided as per SERB-DST, GoI norms.
Rs. 31,000/- (Per month for first two years) Rs. 35,000/- (Per month for third year years plus HRA as per norms.
- Interested candidates must apply with the following documents: (1) Cover letter (2) Bio-data with passport-sized photograph, (3) Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class XII onwards (4) GATE qualified certificate and (5) Scanned copies of Proof for research experience, special achievements and publications, if any.
- The soft copies of all the above documents (pdf format) must be emailed to the Principal Investigator (Dr. Sandeep Kumar) on or before 23rd Jan 2021 and hard copies of all the documents should be send to the address for correspondence is given below.
- The email address for correspondence is given below. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview. The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project. Candidates who are already employed should produce relieving certificate from their employers, if selected.
- The shortlisted candidates with the date of written test/interview will be intimated by email only.
- Address for Correspondence:
Dr. Sandeep Kumar
Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor
E&C Engineering Department
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the position of JRF under SERB project on “Design and Development of GaN HEMT Based LNA for L5 and S- band IRNSS Receiver”.
Jan 23, 2021
For more details, click the link below.