Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) as per the details given below for the SERB-DST funded research project under the Principal investigator (Dr Kuldeep Kumar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering).
- Project Title CCDA: Tool support for Detecting and Analyzing High-level Code Clones in Software to re-engineer legacy systems for Reuse
- Funding Agency Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) – DST, Government of India
- Department Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Jalandhar
- Position: JRF (01)
- Qualification: ME/ MTech in CSE/IT along with BTech/BE in CSE with 60% aggregate marks and GATE/NET. OR ME/ MTech in CSE/ IT along with BTech/BE in CSE with 60% aggregate marks. For such candidates an offline/online exam is conducted on 16 Dec 2020.
- Desirable: Good Programming Skill, Knowledge of Software Engineering, Data Mining and Algorithms concepts
To perform work assigned and assist the PI in various phases of the research project.
Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to the duration of the project, solely based on performance. The position is coterminous with the project.
INR 31,000/- per month + HRA, or as per SERB rules.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed application format given below along
with detailed CV and photocopies of certificates to Dr. Kuldeep Kumar, Department of Computer Science and
Engineering, NIT Jalandhar, via e-mail at kumark[at]nitj.ac.in with subject line “JRF application for SERB Project” latest by December 14, 2020.
CV should include details of academic grades starting from X standard onwards with details of year of passing, university or college, etc. and also work experience and nature of work if applicable.
Dr. Kuldeep Kumar