IIT(ISM) Dhanbad invites applications for JRF post under OIDB sponsored project for the year 2020. The last date of application submission is 14 Dec 2020.
Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB) came into existence in 1975 after the enactment of Oil Industry (Development) Act 1974. The Board is mandated under the said Act to provide assistance by way of making grants or advancing loans, providing guarantees on loans and deferred payments of oil industrial concerns, underwriting or subscribing to the stock, shares, bonds and debentures of oil industrial concerns.
- Position Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of Position(s): One
- Title of The Project Foam Assisted Oil-Water Nanoemulsion for Enhanced Oil Recovery: Experimental and Molecular Dynamic Simulation Studies
- Principal Investigator Dr. Ajay Mandal
- Tenure of Project 2 Years
Studies on optimization of physicochemical properties (IFT, wettability, stability, phase behavior etc.) of surfactant and nano-particle stabilized oilwater nanoemulsion for application in enhanced oil recovery and Molecular Dynamic Simulation Studies.
- Essential Qualification M.E./M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering/Chemical Engineering; M.Sc in Applied Chemistry with more than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA in Master Degree. Final Year Appearing students may also apply. Candidate must be GATE/NET qualified.
- Desirable Qualification Experience in the relevant fields.
- Age and Relaxation (if any) 30 year
How to apply?
Interested candidates may send hard copy of their applications with attested copies of all degree and experience certificates by speed post and also through Email at the address of Principal Investigator. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview
- Last Date & Time 14th December, 2020, 5.00 pm
- Tentative Date of Interview 16th December, 2020, 10.00 am
Rs. 35000/- per month