Applications are invited for JRF Under MHRD Funded Project at IIT Ropar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 25 August.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of JRF in a high-impact MHRD funded IMPRINT-project involving IIT Ropar, PGIMER Chandigarh and commercial partner OrthoGraft Pvt. Ltd., with following details.
“Best from waste – Processing orthopaedic waste from hospitals into affordable, high-quality orthobiologics for regenerative applications”.
3.0 years or till the completion of the project (the position is purely temporary and performance will be reviewed periodically).
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree by Research in Engineering/Technology (in Mech Eng., Biomedical Eng., BioPhyics, Material Eng, Biochemistry, Lifesciences, Biotechnology) or medicine (MD) or dental surgery (MDS), Candidates must have obtained at least 70 % marks or 7.5 CGPA out of 10 in their Master’s.National Eligibility test- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship), GATE, any of these are required with bachelor or Master degrees. OR
- Exceptional candidates having B.Tech/B.E degree (in Mech Eng., Biomedical Eng., Material Eng,), with at least 75% marks or 8 CGPA out of 10 and good GATE score/ can also apply. OR
- A MBBS or BDS, with a minimum of 70 percent marks (7.5 grade points on a scale of 10) can also apply.
- An ideal candidate should:
- Have a fundamental understanding of human anatomy and physiology
- Have basic knowledge of Bone and tissue
- Proficient in tissue handling, histology and small animal work.
Completely filled application form along with bio-data should be sent to the undersigned by email.
Approx. 33480/-(Including all) or As per MHRD norms.
Last Date for receipt of application: 25th Aug 2021
Dr. Navin Kumar,
Principal Investigator, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Dept,
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar,
Nangal Road, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab.
You may also be interested in: