Applications are invited for JRF Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Trichy for the year 2021. The last date of application is 30 June 2021.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, (for consultancy/ research projects, under the principal investigator Dr. S. Moorthi, Associate Professor/ EEE in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
Wireless Sensor Node for online data transfer of parameters from electrical machines and drives.
B.E./ B.Tech. (EEE) and M.E./ M.Tech. (Power Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Embedded Systems) who is interested to work on Real Time Embedded Systems for machines. Minimum 70% or 7.5 CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/ Institute. Age should be less than 27 years.
- Study and design of Embedded Systems for electrical machines.
- Purchase of Equipment and inventories for the project.
- Implementation of the real time embedded system and testing its features.
- The candidate selected as Junior Research Fellow, will be permitted to register for PhD programme as per NITT rules and regulations subject to satisfying the admission procedures.
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post with “Junior Research Fellow – ES – NaMPET-III” mentioned on the cover:
- Filled in application should be furnished in the prescribed format.
- Self-attested copies of marksheets, degree certificates and experience certificate. The soft copy of the application shall be sent to email@example.com on or before 30th June 2021.
- The duly filled-in hard copy of the application along with copies of certificates should reach us before 4 pm on 2nd July 2021 in the prescribed format.
Emoluments INR 30, 000/- per month
36 months (extension based on performance review every 12 months)
You may also be interested in: