Applications are invited from Indian Nationals with valid GATE scores or National Level Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF Positions) as per the details given below, (for consultancy/ research projects, under the principal investigator Dr. G. Saravana Ilango, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Title of the Project – Design of Controller for Buck Converter.
- Funding Agency for the Project specimen – ISRO STIC Cell and funded by ISRO
- Project Positions and Number – Junior Research Fellow & 01 No.
- Duration: 2 years
BE/ B.Tech in EEE/ECE and ME/M.Tech in VLSI.
INR Rs. 35,960/- inclusive of HRA.
- Design and development of a controller for Buck converter.
- Simulation and verification of the controller.
The tentative interview will be held at EEE Committee room on 05-02-2021 at 09:30 AM. In case of any change in an interview, timing and date will be intimated through email.
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should send duly filled in the application form to email id: gsilango[at]nitt.edu on or before January 30th, 2021 (Word as well as PDF format).