Applications are invited for JRF Under ISRO Funded Project at NIT Trichy for the year 2022. The last date of application is 30 April.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals only for the position of Junior Research Fellow for the ISRO-STIC sponsored research project under the principal investigator Dr.S.Suresh, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
Development of Ammonia Based Flexible Heat-Pipe for Space Applications.
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with M.E/M.Tech in Thermal Engineering or Energy Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates with qualified GATE score will be given priority.
- Applicants who have not qualified in GATE/equivalent national level test are also eligible to apply
- Selected candidates may have a chance to register for the Ph.D. at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
- Purchase of equipment and components for the project.
- Perform experiments and simulations related to this project.
- Data collection, analysis, and documentation of results.
- Drafting original manuscript and progress report yearly.
24 Months (Tenure extension based on the performance of review for every 12 months).
Eligible candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents by email to mechisrostic[at]gmail.com with the subject marked as “JRF Application-ISRO-STIC Sponsored Project”.
Rs. 31,000/- + 18% HRA per Month.
The last date for receipt of applications is 30.04.2022.
You may also be interested in: