Applications are invited for JRF at BHU, Varanasi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 16 December.
Applications are invited on plain paper for the post of Junior Research Fellow on the contract basis for 3 years in the research project entitled “Immunoregulatory network in Plasmodium falciparum induced severe and uncomplicated malaria and its manipulation for host-directed therapy”.
- The candidates should have M.Sc. degree in Applied Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Botany/Life Sciences/Microbiology/Zoology with at least 55 % marks and NET/GATE qualified.
- Candidates having prior experience of cellular/molecular immunology work and cell culture will be preferred and are encouraged to apply.
- The upper age limit is 28 years. The reservation policies and relaxations in age/qualifying marks will be followed as per GoI rules.
Application on Plain paper giving Name, permanent and correspondence address, names of father and mother, telephone no. and e-mail address (if available), details of educational qualifications starting from High School or equivalent, Board/ University of examination, year, subjects, marks obtained and percentage) along with attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of any research experience/publications etc., if any.
Application should reach by Dec 16 to Dr. Rajiv Kumar, Principal Investigator (P-14/0772), Centre of Experimental Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005 (email: rajiv.kumar[at]bhu.ac.in, contact no.- 91-9935940735).
16 December 2021
You may also be interested in:
- Research Associate Under ISRO Funded Project at PDEU, Gandhinagar: Apply by Dec 10
- Research Associates at ISI Kolkata [2 Positions]: Apply by Dec 15