Applications are invited for JRF Under DST-SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 20 April.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for DST SERB (SRG) sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar, and Assam.
- Title of the project: Investigation of tribo-performance of self-lubricating and self-healing microencapsulated hybrid polymer composites under different sliding conditions
- Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- Duration: 2 years or completion of project, whichever earlier (extension based on performance review every 12 months)
- Principal Investigator (PI): Dr.Rajeev Nayan Gupta
- Age Limit: 30 Years(as on closing date of application)
- Essential Qualification: ME/M. Tech. or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering and related branches of Mechanical Engineering from recognized University. In addition GATE qualification is mandatory.
- Desirable Qualification: Master Degree in Machine Design/ Manufacturing/ Production/ Tribology/ Material Science. Throughout First Class in academic career and Knowledge in Composite materials is preferred.
Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up application form along with C.V and all other relevant documents to the P.I. through email at rajeev[at]mech.nits.ac.in with subject line “Application for the post of JRF under SERBDST project SRG/2021/000956”. Call letter for shortlisted candidates will be sent through email.
Rs. 31,000/- per month.
20 April, 2022.
You may also be interested in: