Applications are invited for JRF Under DST-SERB Funded Project at JNU for the year 2022. The last date of application is 13 April.
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary posts in the DST-SERB-EEQ Sponsored Project No. Project No. EEQ/2021/000823. Entitled “Uncovering the novel oncogenic role of Thymine DNA Glycoslase epigenetic function in acute leukemia is a potential therapeutic target for acute leukemia treatment”.
Essential: Masters degree in Biological Sciences/ Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Zoology / Molecular Medicine with strong academic record. The student qualified NET/GATE will be given preference.
- Candidates should have research experience in the epigenetic and cancer biology field
- The student with a biology background should have an experience in protein expression and purification, cloning, DNA and RNA isolation, PCR, Western Blotting, Spectroscopy, Bioinformatics.
- The candidate should have research experience with handling of laboratory animals.
Eligible candidates may apply by sending their complete application to email@example.com. The attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience (if any) are to be attached with the soft copy of application. The applications should reach at the address given below latest by 13th April 2022.
Interview will be conducted online / offline 25th April 2022. Your interview will be told by email on 23rd April 2022 to the selected candidates and further details regarding the interview will be notified through email.
- Start Date of Advertisement: 16th March 20222
- End Date of Advertisement: 13th April 2022
Dr Vijay P. S. Rawat
Off. Phone: 011-26738735
Click here to view the official notification of JRF Under DST-SERB Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi.
You may also be interested in: