NIT Warangal invites applications for JRF post under DST-INSPIRE sponsored project for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is April 9.
- Project title: Oxidative photocyclization strategy to aromatic extension of corannulene
- Sponsoring agency: DST-INSPIRE
- Position title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Duration (in years): 2 Years
- Number of position(s): One
- Essential qualification First class in B.Sc. Chemistry and M.Sc. Chemistry/Organic Chemistry with valid GATE/ UGC/CSIR/DST-Inspire score/NET
- Desired qualifications 1) Strong interest to synthetic organic chemistry 2) Industrial experience in organic synthesis.
Novel methodology development in organic synthesis, Characterization, development of new catalysts.
The selected candidates are eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However s(he) needs to apply for PhD position when the advertisement is open.
The perform of application is attached with this advertisement. Complete and send to an email rajeshv[at]nitw.ac.in.
Rs. 31,000/- pm for the 2 years. HRA as per institute rules. The selected candidate is also eligible for on-campus Hostel & Mess facilities, subject to availability.