Applications are invited for JRF Under DST Funded Project at NIT Trichy for the year 2021. The last date of application is 10 September.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST, GOI project titled “Sustainable Energy system for Achieving Novel Carbon neutral Energy communities (SUSTENANCE)” in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ CSE with M.E/M.Tech in Power Electronics/ Power Systems/ CSE. Minimum 70% or 7.5CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/ Institute. Age should be less than 30 years and should have valid GATE Score
- Purchase of Equipment and inventories for the project.
- Design and development of converters for PV Applications.
- Site Survey.
- Design and development of energy management software.
- The candidate selected as Junior Research Fellow, will be permitted to register for PhD programme as per NITT rules and regulations.
- The candidate selected as JRF will get an opportunity to work with IIT Bombay, IISc Bangalore, European countries.
42 Months (extension based on performance review every 12 months).
Eligible candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents by email to: gsi.stc.nitt[at]gmail.com with the subject marked as “JRF Application-DST-SUSTENANCE”.
Rs. 31000 +16% HRA.
The last date for receipt of applications is 10.09.2021.
You may also be interested in: