Applications are invited for JRF Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 31 March.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST, Government of India sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Development of three axes force and torque measurement device for monitoring and control of friction stir welding process
- Funding Agency: Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- No. of posts: 01 (One)
- Duration: 03 years
- Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Bipul Das
- Age Limit 32 (as on closing date of application)
- Essential Qualification M.E./M. Tech. or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology in the specialization of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Welding Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Thermal Science with GATE Score.
- Desirable Qualification Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience in the field of welding and joining, Manufacturing, Material Processing, Thermal Science. Candidates should have the knowledge of CAD/CAE software.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the PI accompanying photocopies of all relevant documents with self-attestation to the address: Dr. Bipul Das, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar 788010, Assam, India.
Candidate should write “Application for the post of JRF under the project DST/TDT/DDP/2021/175” on the top of the envelope containing the filled application form with relevant documents. Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the PI through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject as “Application for the post of JRF under the project DST/TDT/DDP/2021/175” on or before 31.03.2022 up to 5 PM (IST).
Rs. 31,000/- per month.
You may also be interested in: