Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for the post of JRF purely on contract basis under the DST funded project entitled “Development of Near-Infrared Spectrometer for Plant Disease Detection”.
- Title of the Project: Development of Near-Infrared Spectrometer for Plant Disease Detection
- No. of position: JRF – 01
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Gyanendra Sheoran
- Duration: Initial appointment will be for 1 year with a provision of extension depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- Essential Qualifications JRF – Post graduation in Sciences (Physics or optics)/ Graduation or post-graduation in Engineering qualified with GATE/NET/JRF/National level examination/Own fellowship.
- Desirable: Candidates with an experience in dealing with the optics/prototyping of optical instrumentation, optical imaging will be preferred. Candidates from other branches may also apply if they have hands-on experience in designing and development of the spectrometers/ instruments.
- Age: 32 years
Interested candidates should apply with their detailed CV [including date of birth, contact details – Mobile number, email and postal address, educational/professional qualifications, Summary of completed/on-going research projects (only relevant to this project), publications (Only SCI, if any), a statement showing his/her strength and compatibility with the project requirements; Contact details of two referees; any other information] via email to gsheoran[at]nitdelhi.ac.in within 15 days after publishing the advertisement.
Rs. 31000/- + HRA (as per Govt. norms).
Dr. Gyanendra Sheoran
Researcha search for knowledgeMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)