NIT Jamshedpur invites applications for JRF posts under DRDO Funded Project for the year 2020. Last date of application submission is 6 Nov 2020.
A Walk-in-interview of eligible Indian citizens for the positions of Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) in DRDO (ER& IPR) sponsored research project in the Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, Jamshedpur, India will be held as per the details mentioned below-
- Title of the Project: Security Analysis & Development of Multivariate Post-Quantum Cryptography Schemes
- Funding Agency: Directorate of Extramural Research & Intellectual Property Rights (ER & IPR), Defence Res & Dev Orgn (DRDO), New Delhi-110011.
- Duration: 02 Years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier. Initial appointment will be for one year, extendable up to 2 years based on the satisfactory performance of the JRF and possible extension of the project
- Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Sumit Kumar Debnath, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, Jamshedpur-831014, Jharkhand, India.
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Pure Mathematics/ Mathematics & Computing or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks (or a CGPA of 7.0 on a 10-point scale) with NET/ GATE.
- Desirable: Candidates with sound knowledge of Cryptology and Network Security as well as knowledge in mathematical software such as SAGEMATH will be preferred.
- Age Limit: Not more than 28 Years. Age relaxation will be provided as per DRDO (ER & IPR), NIT Jamshedpur, GoI norms.
How to apply?
The application in the prescribed format along with copies of all supporting documents as a single PDF file should be sent through Email to the Principal Investigator Dr. Sumit Kumar Debnath (sdebnath.math[at]nitjsr.ac.in) mentioning subject as “Application for JRF under DRDO (ER&IPR) funded project (ERIP/ER/202005001/M/01/1775)” by November 06, 2020.
Fellowship Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA (as per norms)
Dr. Sumit Kumar Debnath