IIT Hyderabad invites applications for JRF post under DRDO funded project for the year 2021. Applications are invited from bright, young candidates for a JRF position in a project funded by DRDO.
- B. Tech in EE/ECE (and GATE qualified) or M.Tech in EE/ECE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Prior knowledge of nanomaterials based composites for electronic applications.
- Preference shall be given to candidates with prior knowledge and experience in Synthesis of nanomaterials and handling of material characterization equipments.
Age limit: Preferably less than 30 years as on 1 January 2021.
26000-31000 INR consolidated (no HRA)
Duration of the project
11 months (subsequent extension based on performance)
How to apply
Eligible candidates may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before March 20th, 2021 with the subject title “For the position of JRF”.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed over email by March 21st, 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an online interview tentatively on/before March 23rd ,2021.
- Candidates will be required to join latest by April 7th, 2021.