Applications are invited for JRF Under DBT Funded Project at INST Mohali for the year 2021. The last date of application is 11 October.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement of Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research project funded by ‘DBT’, Government of India at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
- Title of the Research Project: Hierarchically organized amino acid/protein core-shell nanobowls with 2 photon responsive off-on switchable lids for light activable delivery of an array of anti miRNA therapeutics in glioblastoma
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Jiban Jyoti Panda, Scientist-D
- Name of the position available: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of positions available: One
- Essential: Qualification: M.Sc. Degree in Biological Science/Molecula Biology/Biochemistry/Chemistry, M. Pharm. or M. Tech. degree in Biotechnology/Material Science/Nanoscience & Nanotechnology with valid NET/GATE qualification.
- Desirable: Prior experience in animal handling; Research experience in the field of neurobiology.
- Age limit: Must not be over 30 years as on 11.10.2021, which is relaxable for certain reserved categories as per rules of Government of India.
Completed applications in the prescribed format as annexed should reach to the following address by 11.10.2021 via email attachment addressed to:
Dr. Jiban Jyoti Panda
Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST)
Knowledge City, Sector 81
Ph No.: 0172-2297000/7023
Initially one year and may be extended based on performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- (pm) + 16% HRA.
Last date of receipt of application: 11th October, 2021.
You may also be interested in: