Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the CSIR EMR-II sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Design and Development of a High Speed Three Dimensional Printer with a Large Range of Micro Motion using a Scanning Projection Stereo-lithography Technique
- Sponsored Agency: CSIR EMR-II
- No. of posts: 01
- Duration: 03 years
- Principal Investigator (P.I): Dr. Yogesh Singh
- Age Limit: 28
- Essential Qualification: M.E., M. Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering / Technology streams (Manufacturing/ Design/ CADCAM/ Mechatronics) (GATE/NET qualified)
- Desirable Qualification: Masters Degree in Design and Manufacturing Engineering/CAD-CAM and Automation/ Manufacturing Engineering with research experience in the field of robotics, compliant mechanism and mechatronics with first class in B.E/ B. Tech. & M.E. / M. Tech.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all documents. Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email (yogesh[at]mech.nits.ac.in) on or before 02.01.2021.
Rs. 31,000/- per month