Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the CSIR EMR-II sponsored project in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: High Pressure Phase Transitions, Electronic, Elastic and Optical Properties of Selected Defect Chalcopyrite Semiconductors for photodetector Application
- Sponsored Agency: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) EMR-II
- No. of posts: 01
- Duration: 3 years or co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Principal Investigator (P.I): Dr. Susanta Kumar Tripathy
- Age Limit: 28 Years
- Essential Qualification M.E / M.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Equivalent degree along with GATE/NET qualification.
- Desirable Qualification Expertise and strong interests in experimental Solar Cell Fabrication/ nanotechnology/ sensors/ materials science/ materials chemistry/ solid-state physics/ density functional theory.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all documents. Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email. Dr. S. K. Tripathy, PI, Department of ECE, NIT Silchar, Assam 788010,
- Last date of receiving/ submission of filled up application form: 29 Dec 2020
- Interview details: 04.01.2021, 11.00 AM, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar (Online Mode)
Rs. 31,000/- per month.