Applications are invited for JRF/ SRF Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Ropar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 18 August.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior research fellow (SRF) position to work in a Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Government of India, funded sponsored research project entitled “Automatic Driver Assistance Technology: Fog Removal in Videos”.
- Eligibility: M. Tech. degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering (65% marks or CGPA of 7 and above)with CSIR-NET/UGC-JRF/GATE. Final (M. Tech.) semester students may also apply; they must submit the provisional degree at the time of joining. For SRF: Qualifications prescribed above with two years of experience
- Age: Must not be more than 32 years as on closing date of application (relaxation as per the norms/ orders of GOI).
- GATE qualified.
- Candidates with a strong background in C/Python/MATLAB programming skills, computer vision, mathematics and deep learning are encouraged to apply.
- Research publication in conferences or journals, ardent interest in developing software and research work.
- The selected candidates shall be encouraged to register for PhD at IIT Ropar.
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged the application for a JRF position (SERB Project) through Google Forms (link) by 18th Aug 2021.
1 Year or the project completion date, whichever is earlier.
JRF: Rs. 31,000/-per month & SRF: Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- Last date to apply: 18th Aug 2021
- Date of interview: 25th Aug 2021
- Declaration of results: 27th Aug 2021
Dr. Subrahmanyam Mural
You may also be interested in: