Applications are invited from the Indian Citizens for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF) position in the DST (Technology Mission Division) sponsored INDO-UK project entitled, “The development and implementation of sensors and treatment technologies for freshwater systems in India” under the guidance of Prof. Tapas K. Sengupta, Department of Biological Sciences.
- JRF: Masters degree in any branch of Biological Sciences with NET qualification. Good communication skills
- SRF: Masters degree in any branch of Biological Sciences with NET qualification and two years of research experience in the field of Microbiology (Molecular microbiology and/or Bioremediation). Good communication skills.
- Age: Below 28 years for JRF and below 30 years for SRF. (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates as per rules).
JRF: Rs. 31,000/- p.m plus admissible H.R.A /SRF: Rs 35,000/- p.m., plus admissible H.R.A.
Interested candidates are requested to apply by sending email to senguptk[at]iiserkol.ac.in along with the latest CV, proof of NET qualification, proof of age, copy of photo-ID and details of two years of research experience (in case of SRF position)
- Last date of receiving applications: February 23, 2021.
- Date of online interview: The tentative date of interview is 27.02.2021.