A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 16/07/2019 at 11.00 a.m. in the Department of Chemical Sciences for one (01) temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and in the Department of Environmental Science for one (01) temporary position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under an ICAR-NASF funded the project.
- For Chemical Sciences: Chemistry of Monovalent Group 13 and Divalent Group 14 Bases: A Theoretical Study.
- For Environmental Science: Elucidating the mechanism and assessing amelioration potential of Ocimum and Lucas in stress-induced impaired homeostasis on growth and reproduction in Zebrafish.
1. For Chemistry Sciences: M.Sc. in Chemistry (Specialization: Inorganic/Physical Chemistry) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA with a qualification in CSIR-UGC NET/Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM).
2. For Environmental Sciences: M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences/Nano Sciences/Physical Sciences/Chemical Sciences from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA with NET qualification and two (02) years research experience OR graduate with three (03) years M.Sc. in Agricultural Sciences from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty-five thousand) only plus HRA as admissible per month for candidates having NET/GATE or Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only plus HRA as admissible per month for candidates without having NET/GATE.
- For JRF: Walk-in-Interview on July 16 at 11 am
- For SRF: Walk-in-Interview on July 17 at 11 am.
- Interested candidates for JRF in chemical sciences may appear before the interview board with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate.
- Advance copy of their CV may be sent to Prof. Ashwini K. Phukan, Principal Investigator (PI) via e-mail at email@example.com on or before 15/07/2019.
- Interested candidates for SRF in Environmental Sciences may mail their CVs to Satya firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might be interested in this post: job post teaching assistants at svnit surat