JOB POST: JRF & SRF ( Biotech/ Environmental Science) @ Tezpur University [Monthly Salary Rs. 25k]: Walk-in-Interview on Aug 19
A walk-in-Interview will be held on August 19, 2019, at 10.00 a.m. in the Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology and The department of environmental science Tezpur University for One (01) temporary position of Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research fellow for the DST-SERB sponsored project.
- Studies on Exosomal lipidomics and Micro RNAs and their clinical utility in the management of metastatic and multiple drug-resistant breast cancer
- Elucidating the mechanism and assessing amelioration potential of Ocimum and Lucas in stress-induced impaired homeostasis on growth and reproduction in Zebrafish
- M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences/Nano Sciences/Physical Sciences/Chemical Sciences from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA with NET qualification and two (02) years research experience OR graduate with three (03) years M.Sc. in Agricultural Sciences from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- NET/GATE/BET/BINC qualified candidates and/or person having experience in chromatography, NMR analysis for purification of plant secondary metabolites will be given preference.
- Candidate must possess an M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Zoology/Life Sciences or allied sciences with NET qualification
For JRF: Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty-five thousand) only plus HRA as admissible per month.
For SRF: Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty-five thousand) only + admissible HRA.
- For JRF, Interested candidates may appear before the interview board with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), certificate of NET or similar examinations, any other testimonials and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) on the day of interview.
- For SRF, Interested candidates, highly motivated for a research career, may appear before the interview board along with all original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), certificates of NET/GATE or similar examination qualifications, experience certificate, a recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two copies of passport size photographs on the day of interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.