Applications are invited for recruitment of One (01) temporary position of JRF/SRF in a DST sponsored IndoUK International collaborative research project entitled “India-UK Centre for education and research in clean energy (IUCERCE)” under the Principal Investigator Dr. Nabin Sarmah, Assistant Professor, Department of Energy, Tezpur University
Tezpur University is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North Eastern state of Assam, India, established by an act of Parliament, in 1994.
- For JRF: M. Tech in Energy Technology/Engineering/Science & Engineering with B.Tech. in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Tech. in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- For SRF: Qualifications prescribed for JRF with two years research experience.
Candidate having experience in photovoltaic system design, characterisation and performance analysis will be preferred.
Up to 15/08/2021 or till completion of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier.
- For JRF: Rs. 25,000/- only per month
- For SRF: Rs. 28,000/-only per month
- For JRF: Candidate shall not be more than 28 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application.
- For SRF: Candidate shall not be more than 32 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application.
Upper age limit may be relaxed as per the Government of India Rules.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send application form, CV and cover letter to Dr. Nabin Sarmah, Principal Investigator at the email id firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Full name of the candidate and position applied for should be mentioned in the subject line of the email. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear before a selection committee on a date to be notified later.
- Shortlisted candidates may appear before the selection committee with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if applicable), certificates of NET/GATE or similar examination qualifications (if any), any other testimonials, passport size photograph, No-objection certificate (if applicable) and a copy of recent signed curriculum vitae (CV) on the day of the interview.
Nov 22, 2020
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Those in employment or doing Ph.D. should submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer/ Ph.D. Supervisor.
- Selected candidates may require working in the field installations and laboratories covering all the partner institutions of the project.
- The interview will be through video conferencing mode depending on the situation.
For more details, click the link below.