Department of Physics & Astrophysics, University of Delhi, invites applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow(JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Research Associate on CMS Project.
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- PG degree in Basic Science with NET.
- Students with knowledge of Quantum Field Theory, Particle Physics, and proficiency in C++ will be preferred.
Candidates with qualifications prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience can also be considered for SRF.
2. Research Associate
Ph.D. in Particle Physics or having 3 years of research, teaching, design, and development, experience in the relevant field with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
This is strictly temporary and is for one year.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should send their application in a single word file consisting of their CV, scanned copies of marks/degrees as well as proof of NET, Ph.D. degree or relevant research experience by email to brajesh[at]fnal.gov.
No TA/DA will be provided for the interview.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2019.
- The interview will take place in July-end or August.