NIT Warangal invites applications for JRF/ SRF/ RA position under ARDB Funded Project for the year 2020. Interested candidates can apply as mentioned below.
- Project title: Mechanical and Tribological Characterization of Al-Si product developed by Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing
- Sponsoring agency: Aeronautics Research Development Board (ARDB)
- Position title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Duration (in years): 3
- Number of position(s): One
- Essential Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ or equivalent degree in Mechanical (First class). ME/M.Tech in Manufacturing, Metallurgy and Welding engineering with valid GATE.
- Desired qualification: A prior knowledge of below-mentioned skills is desirable: Welding and welding metallurgy, Material Characterization, Sliding wear behaviour of materials.
In this project candidate need to perform
- Mechanical and microstructural characterization of the of samples
- Sliding wear behaviour studies
How to apply?
- The perform of application is attached with the below-mentioned link. Complete and send to an email shivraman[at]nitw.ac.in.
- Soft copy of all degree and final year mark sheet along with one page bio.
The selected candidates are eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However s(he) needs to apply for PhD position when the advertisement is open.