Applications are invited for JRF/SRF/RA Position Under CSIR Funded Project at IIT Indore for the year 2021. The last date of application is 24 November.
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Senior Research Fellow (SRF) or Research Associate (RA) in a CSIR funded Research Project titled “DPIACCELERATOR: Hardware Accelerators for Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) Applications”.
The objective of the project is to design and implement hardware accelerators for Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) applications on FPGA platforms. The constructions of accelerators must satisfy constraints, such as packet processing at online speed without any delay and congestion, and meeting reconfigurable aspects of FPGA to address network security applications wherein the signature rules are altered frequently
- JRF position: Possessing BE/BTech or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of GATE. Age limit: Maximum 28 years.
- SRF position: Possessing (a) BE/BTech degree and at least 2 years of post BE/BTech research/teaching experience as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals or, (b) ME/Mtech or equivalent degree in Engineering/technology. Age limit: Maximum 32 years.
- RA position: Possessing Doctorate (PhD) or equivalent or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/MTech degree. Age limit: Maximum 35 years.
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
Desirable: Candidates having exposure to implementations on FPGA platforms and having good knowledge of Hardware Security or Network Security are encouraged to apply. Candidates who desire to pursue a doctoral degree would be given preference for this position.
Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to 2 years solely based on performance.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Bodhisatwa Mazumdar, Discipline of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail:email@example.com with subject line “Application for JRF/SRF/RA position in CSIR Project” latest by November 24, 2021.
CV should include details of academic grades starting from X standard onwards with details of year of passing, university or college, etc and also work experience and nature of work if applicable. If a candidate has a GATE score, details such as Year of Passing, Discipline, marks, All India Rank and number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
As per the CSIR norms, the stipend (emoluments per month) for the positions are as follows:
- JRF position: INR 31000/- + HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided) + MA
- SRF position: INR 35000/- + HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided) + MA
- RA position: INR 47000/- + HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided) + MA
Click here to view the official notification of JRF/SRF/RA Position Under CSIR Funded Project at IIT Indore.
You may also be interested in: