Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences of this Institute.
- Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow (3)
- Research Associate (1)
- Project Scientist (2)
- Project Technician (1)
Urban Modelling: Development of multi‐sectorial simulation lab and science-based decision support framework to address urban environmental issues. Sponsored by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, CDAC, Pune.
- For Research Associate: Ph.D. in Meteorology/Atmospheric Sciences/ Climate Sciences with specialization in atmospheric modelling from recognized university/ institute (OR) 1st class M.Tech in Atmosphere & Ocean sciences/technology, Physics, Computer Science & Technology with minimum 3 years research experience atmospheric modelling with good academic record and one Research paper in SCI journal. The research experience should be supported by peer-reviewed publications.
- For Project Scientist: 1st class M.Sc. in Atmospheric and Ocean Sciences/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Computer Science or MCA with a minimum of 4 years of research experience in atmospheric modeling with a good academic record having submitted Ph.D. thesis.
- For SRF/JRF: 1st class M.Tech in Atmosphere & Ocean sciences/technology, Physics, Computer Science & Technology with good academic record (OR) 1st Class M. Sc with good academic record in Meteorology / Oceanography / Physics / Mathematics / Computer Science with minimum of 2 years research experience in Atmospheric Science (OR) B.Tech with good academic record and minimum of 2 years research experience in Atmospheric Science. Candidates with GATE/ NET will be preferred.
- For Project Technician: Bachelor’s degree with a good academic record in any recognized university and a minimum of 5 years experience in handling the atmospheric data.
Four Years. Initially for one year with possible extension based on performance.
- RA: Rs. 36000 + HRA @16% per month
- PS: Rs. 33000 + HRA @16% per month
- JRF: Rs. 25,000/‐ + HRA @16% per month
- SRF: Rs. 28,000/‐ + HRA @16% per month
- PT: Rs. 30,000 (Consolidated)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is November 11, 2019.
Phone Number: +91‐0674‐713‐4832