The Delhi Pollution Control Committee invites applications from eligible and meritorious candidates for the posts of RA, JRF, and SRF by December 18, 2019.
- Junior Research Fellow (26)
- Senior Research Fellow (16)
- Research Associate (8)
- For JRF: Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Environmental Science with NET qualification or any other National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions as DST, DBT, DAE, DCS, DRDO, NHRD, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc. or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Environment/Civil) with GATE qualification or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Civil/Environment).
- For SRF: Qualification prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience in the field of Environment/Pollution control activities.
- For RA: Ph.D. or M.E./M.Tech in the field of Environment/Civil with four years’ experience in the field of Environment/Pollution control activities.
- For JRF: Rs. 31,000/- pm
- For SRF: Rs. 35,000/- pm
- For RA: Rs. 47,000/- pm
How to Apply?
- The application should be sent in neatly hand-written or typed out in A-4 size paper in the prescribed format enclosing therewith the self-attested photocopies of the educational/technical qualification and experience.
- Selection will be on the basis of the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The applicants who fulfill the requisite qualifications and eligibility conditions may submit their application in the attached proforma and send/ submit it along with photograph and self-attested photocopies of all the relevant documents in support age, educational qualification, experience, etc. by December 18, 2019.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form to Administrative Officer, Delhi Pollution Control Committee 6th, Floor ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: 011-49878310