Applications are invited from meritorious candidates at BHU, Varanasi in various departments for the post of JRF, SRF, and Research Associate.
- Junior Research Fellow (4)
- Senior Research Fellow (1)
- Research Associate (1)
- Design of a computational framework for disciple-wise and Thematic mapping of research performance of Indian Institutions (DST Sponsored project)
- Development of large scale soil moisture change estimation technique using ScatSat scatterometer time series data. (ISRO funded project).
- Hyperspectral imaging for sharper definitions of Himalayan Ecosystems and its high-value plant species under climate uncertainties.
- Effect of Vipassana and Transcendental Meditation training on cognitive functions.
- For JRF: Master’s degree in computer science/ Engineering/ Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 55% marks OR M.Tech in Geoinformatics or related subjects with at least 60% marks in NET/ GATE OR candidate should have a postgraduate degree in psychology with at least 55% marks.
- For SRF: The candidate should have M.Sc/ M.Tech in Environmental Science/ Environmental Science & technology with at least60% marks and two years of research experience. The candidate should have qualified NET/ GATE or selected through national level examination.
- For RA: Ph.D. in computer science/ Engineering/ Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent and at least one research publication in SCIE indexed journal. Preference will be given to candidates who have done their doctoral research in the area of NLP/ Machine Learning/ Text Processing.
How to Apply?
- Candidates interested for the post of JRF and RA are requested to send their applications by sending their Curriculum Vitae at email@example.com by November 15, 2019, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates interested for the post of SRF are requested to send their applications by sending their Curriculum Vitae at email@example.com by October 30, 2019.
Phone Number: 7571927744
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org