Interested eligible candidates are requested to appear for a walk-in-interview for the position of one Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow at BIT Mesra.
- Biopolymer based nano-layer fortification of self-assembled micronutrients over pre-conditioned rice: Retention of fortified nutrients and scale-up studies.
- Nonlinear Rheology of Dense Colloidal Suspensions.
- First Class in M. Tech in Food Technology or allied field from reputed University/Institute
- GATE/ NET qualified
- Candidates with knowledge on Post Harvest Processing OR,
- M. Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics with at least 60% marks / M.Tech, with a solid background in Statistical Physics and excellent Programming skills,
- If the NET qualified candidate is not available/not suitable then an M.Sc Physics candidate can be selected as Project Fellow.
- For SRF: Rs. 35000/- per month + HRA (Initially for one year with a further extension to 6 months subjected to availability of funds and research progress).
- For JRF: Rs 16000/- + 15% HRA PM.
- Candidates are requested to appear for a walk-in-interview on 25th October 2019 (Friday) at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi.
- An applicant may send their advance copy of the application and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The successful candidates may enroll for the Ph.D. program of the institute after qualifying the entrance test for the same.
- The post is purely temporary in nature for 18 months subject to availability of funds and research progress.
Email ID: email@example.com