NIT Durgapur invites applications for JRF/ SRF post under DST funded project for the year 2021. The last date of application is 11 April 2021.
Interested candidates may attend the walk-in interview, as per the following details, with an application in plain paper, all original academic and experience certificates, signed curriculum vitae, reprints of publications (if any), reports, passport size photograph, self-attested photocopies of all certificates, and a valid photo identity proof.
Name of the Project
“Synthesis of Semiconductor and Metal Nanostructures and the Investigation of Their Role as Active or Passive Scatterer in Random Laser Generation” Funded by Dept. of Science & Biotechnology (DSTB), Govt. of W.B.
- Qualification: First-class in M. Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics)/ M.Sc. (Electronics), Qualified in NET/NET(LS)/GATE/JEST or any National level Examinations conducted by MHRD for Ph.D Admission. However, these NET qualifications will have to be relevant to the qualifying degree of the candidate concerned.
- Desirable Qualifications: For JRF & SRF- Good academic record & experience of research work in the relevant field. For SRF- Research experiences in the relevant field of research for 2 Yrs. or more.
Interested candidates are advised to send their curriculum vitae giving full particulars of Educational Qualifications, Experience (if any), Publications, Research Interests etc. to Prof. P. Kumbhakar, by e-mail (pathik.kumbhakar[at]phy.nitdgp.ac.in) by 5.30 PM of April. 11 2021.
- For JRF-@ Rs. 16,000/- p.m. + HRA15% and MA Rs.300 allowances as per Govt. norms. OR
- For SRF (Having more than 2 Yrs. of research experiences)- @ Rs. 18,000/- p.m. + HRA15% and MA Rs.300 allowances as per Govt. norms for SRF.
- Date of Test & Interview: April. 12, 2021
- Time 11:00AM
- Venue: Department of Physics, NIT Durgapur via online mode at Google Meet.