Applications are invited for the following assignment on a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Physics of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
- JRF (2)
- SRF (1)
- Simultaneous monitoring of multiple cytokines via SERS signals using critically coupled optical perfect absorber sensor substrates.
- Laser-Driven Proton Sources for Cancer Therapy.
- M.Sc Physics or M.Tech in Laser science with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. The valid GATE score is essential. CSIR/NET preferred. Experience in Optics will be an added advantage.
- For SRF, the Candidate should have two years of experience as JRF or equivalent in the area of Lasers, Plasmas, Optics or Ultrafast dynamics of atoms.
- For JRF: Rs. 31,000/- per month (first two years) Rs 35,000/- per month (third year) HRA as per existing DST norms for candidates not availing Institute accommodation
- For SRF: Rs. 35,000/- per month HRA as per existing DST norms for candidates not availing Institute accommodation.
- Interested candidates for the post of JRF may send their application by 19-11-2019 by email to email@example.com. Mention in the subject, “DST/NM/NB/2018/118 project JRF position”
- Eligible candidates for the post of JRF can apply for an interview before 2nd November 2019, with the subject marked as “SRF- DST- SERB”.
- Candidates appearing for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of xerox), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations, etc.
- Candidates can register for PhD if they satisfy the admission rules as specified by IITH.
- Selected candidate will be informed by email.
- The position will be open until a suitable candidate is found.
Phone Number: 04023016033
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org