Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a Research and Development project.
Title of the Project
Selective Extraction and purification of Commercially Valuable Pigment melanin from Cephalopod ink and its industrial effluent.
- B.E/B.Tech and M.Tech/M.E in Chemical Engineering or Biotechnology or Industrial Biotechnology or Environmental Engineering or equivalent discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA). Applicants must be selected through GATE or CSIR-UGC NET for their master degree.
- The applicants will be considered for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) if they have at least two years of Research Experience after their post-graduate degree (M.Tech/M.E).
- Exposure to the analytical Instruments like HPLC, LC-MS, FPLC, GC & GCMS and regular laboratory analysis.
- Work experience related to the characterization and analysis of bio-molecules.
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and experience in experimental research.
i) Rs.35,000 / month + HRA for Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
(ii) Rs. 31,000 / month + HRA for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
How to Apply
Interested candidates must apply with the following documents:
(1) Cover letter, (2) Bio-data with a passport-sized photograph, (3) Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class X onwards, (4) GATE qualified certificate and (5) Scanned copies of Proof for research experience, special achievements, and publications,
The soft copies of all the above documents (pdf format) must be e-mailed to email@example.com (Dr. I. Regupathi) by 15th July 2019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.