IIT Bombay has invited applications from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary positions for the sponsored project titled “Development of Lab-on-chip platforms for efficient and automated farming (LEAF) Agricultural Sensors” undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of this Institute.
The positions are temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
For Senior Research Fellow (2 posts)
- M.E./M.Tech in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with minimum two year of experience
- B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with GATE and 2 years of research experience
- Previous research experience in MEMS, cleanroom processing will be preferred.
- Responsible for making MEMS polymers/silicon based MEMS devices and using these devices for sensor applications.
- Knowledge of Silicon microfabrication process, MEMS will be preferred.
- Hands-on experience in simulation software ComSol/Ansys/Coventor is preferred.
For Junior Research Fellow (1 post)
- B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering with GATE and 1 year of research experience.
- Requirement: Knowledge and practical experience of designing analog and digital circuits particularly for the instrumentation, embedded systems, PCB layout design and testing/debugging of electronic boards and systems.
Responsible for the standard and new circuit design ideas, circuit simulation, board layout design, instrumentation sensor-system integration and test.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/- p.m + HRA
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- p.m + HRA
How to Apply
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at this link on or before 19th May, 2017 .
- Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website.
- Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project .
- The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
To find official advertisement regarding this job opportunity, click here.