Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in an SERB funded research project.
Three coordinated AI-N compounds: Bonded, yet frustrated: their applications in activation of small molecules and polymerization.
Junior Research Fellow or Senior Research Fellow. SRF is preferred, but JRF will be recruited in case if no suitable candidates are available for SRF.
Initially for 1 year and can be extended until October 2021 based on the performance.
- For JRF: M.Sc in chemistry or chemical sciences and GATE/ NET qualified (lectureship is also counted).
- For SRF: Qualifications as per JRF and two years of research experience in Inorganic synthesis, especially in synthesis and handling of air/ moisture sensitive compounds.
For JRF: Rs. 31000/- pm and For SRF: Rs. 35000/- pm
- The applicant is responsible for the authenticity of the information provided by him/ her.
- Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria does not guarantee that the candidate will be called for inteview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates have to bring their updates CV and original and attested photocopies of marksheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications to the interview.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
- Interested candidates can mail their CV to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The last date to apply is October 4, 2019.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.