Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the post of senior research fellow (SRF) in a time-bound DST (WTI) sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
Centre for Sustainable Treatment, Reuse, and Management for Efficient, Affordable and Synergistic solutions for Water (WATER-IC for SUTRAM of EASY WATER). Sponsored by Ministry of Science and Technology, Department of Science and Technology (Technology mission division)
- M.Tech or M.Sc (NET/GATE qualified) in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry/ Nanotechnology/ or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Synthesis and characterization of nanoscale materials;
- water and wastewater treatment;
- Good English writing skills and report writing
JRF- Rs. 31,000 + HRA per month ; SRF- 35,000 + HRA
01 year, extendable another four years subject to satisfactory performance
- Eligible candidates may send their detailed CV (maximum 2 pages) specifying the qualifications and experience on or before September 22, 2019, to Dr. Shihabudheen M. Maliyekkal, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, IIT Tirupati at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Selection will be based on the qualification, experience, and interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The interview shall be conducted on 10 October 2019.
- The candidate may appear in the interview through video conferencing.
- IIT Tirupati reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.