Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Life Science of the Institute.
Identification, cloning, expression, purification and characterization of DNA demethylase enzyme activity: Investigation of the mechanism of demethylation of cytosine-5-carbon methylated-DNA keeping the DNA strand intact.
Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow
01 year (based on the performance) OR completion of the project, whichever is earlier
To carry out research work & experiments related to the project and to continue Ph.D. at NIT Rourkela on related topics of this project work.
- M. Sc. / M. Tech. in Life Science / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Organic Chemistry/ Biotechnology / Botany / Zoology / Genetics / M. V.Sc / MBBS or related subjects with above 65% of marks or 7.00 CGPA
- Knowledge on Cell culture and Gene cloning will be preferred.
- Preferably, Qualified NET/GATE or any National Level Efficiency Test
Rs. 25,000/- or 28,000/- P.M. + house rent as admissible by the Institute.
- To download the application form, click here.
- Interested candidates can send the application form affixed with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 18.09.2019 at 9:30 AM.
- The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed solely based on merit and need of the project.
Phone Number: 0661-246 2683
Email ID: email@example.com